Tuesday, April 15, 2008

hand written letter

missing you is my habit, thinking about you is my addiction, not to hurt you
is my prayer and to see you is my mission. homey, what is friendship
those who don't like it call it responsibility, those who play with it call
it a game, those who don't have it call it a dream, those who understand it
call it destiny, and me, i call it you, coz you manage to make me happy all
the time, i miss you baby girl, and i miss all the laughter the joy and all
the things we shared....i love you long time ~ melissa ~ a daughter

now who wouldn't like to receive a letter like that? especially when zambia is on the return address! my first mail from africa, and i feel happy. it is always good to know when you are remembered and loved.

i'm going to start volunteering, i am hoping at an organization called w.h.e.a.t. and i am excited to get involved and into life in america. i have a pseudo-interview tomorrow and i am hoping for something great...

No comments: