Friday, October 3, 2008

quasi modo

he has return - in the form of me. i hate when i get sick only one side of my face gets swollen and red. yes, i am like the hunchback with his deformed lopsided face. it's part of my charm for sure



we leave for sauris di sopra for the women's retreat. i feel yucky and am not excited about getting worse in my deformed state and teaching tomorrow but i guess i'm not opposed either.



i'm addicted to a new song called "could i" and i suggest you look it up online and listen to it over and over like i am. it is beautiful and reminds me that i always have the freedom to kneel down before me savior and be just who i am. he loves me a lot, and i love him for that.

actually, here's the link - you can just listen to it now!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=wZKKyBlFPZA

enjoy resting in his arms!

1 comment:

LIESL said...

that is my all time favourite song. catching up on all your posts is so awesome. you sound like you're doing well!!!!!