Friday, October 10, 2008

a memory

okay, so i just needed to share this because it has been on my mind since i wrote my last post...
i remember when i was walking to the office in roan township, zambia. i was feeling down and lonely, isolated, depressed. and as i approached that broken down strip mall that contained the office a young girl ran across the dirt road to me, arms opened wide, laughing as she ran to greet me and hug me. it was god. i knew it was him. him in her. and it was the greatest joy to my heart.
i'm sure it isn't easy, but i still want them...children i mean....i do want children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
You will be such a good Mom...you love to laugh, and cuddle, and read, and you have a great imagination...(thanks to me) :) You will be able to say "no" when needed and it will be needed and carried out...you will be great, I know it...I saw a young couple on my trip, each carrying a child, and they were laughing and being silly, going through the airport... and I thought of you

Anonymous said...

Megan,
You will be such a good Mom...you love to laugh, and cuddle, and read, and you have a great imagination...(thanks to me) :) You will be able to say "no" when needed and it will be needed and carried out...you will be great, I know it...I saw a young couple on my trip, each carrying a child, and they were laughing and being silly, going through the airport... and I thought of you
Mom