Friday, October 2, 2009

a rural kind of girl

being single at 27...utterly single....absolutely single...unquestionably...single

i can't blame people in my life for throwing out those pieces of advice on how to meet "the one". i'm sure it must be quite disconcerting for them to manage my desolation. there's no good explanation except that i probably haven't looked in the right place....and oh, how to find that right place. today i had a helpful lead. a dating website for farmers. "you're a rural type of girl meg! try it out!"

heck, why not?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...that cracks me up !! Don't tell my mom or she will try and sign me up for that website, you know how she feels about farmers, she wants me to marry one lol !!!
Hang in there sister!! We may be 27 and single, but we are fabulous!!!

Stiney :-)

Ginna said...

DON'T do it:)!!!!!!!