Wednesday, July 1, 2009

poor little feet

i just ate half a bag of dorito/cheeto/sun chip snack bag thingie.
the alert has sounded, red flags, please begin to wave
i am on my way to being large and not-in-charge.

the verse on my mind is the one that says, "seek peace and pursue it" because the chaos in my mind is what drives me to eat massive amounts of food, which completely negates my evening of intense dancing and now my throbbing feet get no satisfaction at the thought of burning a million calories. i just ate them all over again, just now. my poor little feet.

i live my life in extremes and i'm trying to find a sense of comfort in the middle. i obviously haven't found it yet. i'm still seeking what the middle looks like for me.

what i want to know is how to seek peace and pursue it. do you know? what does that look like? maybe it means something different for each one of us. maybe for me it means believing good, lovely, pure things. that's part of it....

1 comment:

April said...

Oh Meg, I love you:) You will struggle your whole life to find peace. That is my little fortune cookie of the day...for you. Live your life Megan. Dance. Eat Doritos. Dance some more. Skip the Doritos. It's hard to control it...believe me, I know.

I've been going to this Latin Hip Hop class at the YMCA. I LOVE IT! Even though our instructor looks like Charles Manson.
Head Up young person.
Love
Apes