Friday, April 23, 2010

luff


i love april, yes i do
i love april, how 'bout you?

i loved her when she felt unloveable
i saw her beauty even when she couldn't
i laughed at her sassy jokes and criticisms
i luffed her

and now...

well, she's skinny, so that's alright i guess.... :)
I love her because she is still the same,
her heart is warm and kind
the twinkle in her eye is like a sequin (??)
and she's eat chocolate with me, even when she's not supposed to
...

i have my reasons,
we have our seasons
and all of her's, i have loved

lets get together my luff, and cry and laugh, and share our dreams in whispers
and have a dance party!

1 comment:

April said...

I finally read this...I don't know how I missed it! :) My favorite part was that I eat chocolate with you even when I'm not supposed to! It's totally true :) I miss you Meg! Love you!